VILADENS - DENTISTRY AND ORAL SURGERY CENTER
VILADENS d.o.o. is a specialized company for dentistry and oral surgery. It was created in response to the daily needs for the advice and therapy of an oral surgeon without a long wait.
Sc.D. Borčić Josipa PhD, DDS
Doctor of Science, Josipa Borčić, born on December 12, 1971, is a specialist in ORAL SURGERY with 25 years of experience in the profession; and today she is one of the leading oral surgeons and implantologists in Croatia.
In 1995 she completed her studies in Dental Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine in Rijeka. During undergraduate studies: student demonstrator at the Department of Histology and Embryology. From 1997 to 2013 works as a teacher at the same Faculty, first in the field of DENTAL PROSTHETICS, and since 2004. in the field of ORAL SURGERY as well. 28. 09. 2006. she passed the specialist exam in Oral Surgery.
- From 1.1.2007. Head of the organizational unit for oral surgery department at the Dental Polyclinic of the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Rijeka
- From 16.11.2007. Head of Oral Surgery at the Dentistry department of the Clinical Hospital Center Rijeka In 2009. The founder of the course General Clinical Dental Medicine.
- In 2007, she was the first in Croatia to introduce lasers into the practice of dental and oral surgery, and participates in the organization and as a lecturer at the 3rd European “Lasers in dentistry”Congress, held in Opatija, from 2 to 4.10.2009.
- She was the responsible persona and a lecturer at the course of the ongoing education of dentists named “Laser and basic surgical techniques”, held inRijeka, on 23.9.2010 1.12.2010.- 30.06.2013. worked at the Clinic for Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery, Clinical Hospital Center Rijeka
- In 2012 she founded Viladens dental center and in 2013, shifetd to the private sector completely. From 2018-2019 she attended an intensive orthodontics course organized by CS OrthoSeminars, which was organized in Zagreb both and Vienna. In addition to comprehensive professional training, Dr. Borčić was very active in scientific work. From 1996-1998. attended the Postgraduate Scientific Study of “Biomedicine” at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Rijeka.
- Since 2001, she has been actively participating in the research project of the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Croatia “Clinical and Experimental Endodontology” no. 0065999, principal investigator prof.dr.sc. Ivica Anić.
- On 6.7. 2001. she defended her master’s thesis entitled “Frequency and etiology of non-carious cervical tooth lesions” at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Rijeka.
- On 3.3.2005 she defended her doctoral dissertation entitled “Determination of stress distribution caused by masticatory forces on a double-rooted tooth with finite element upgrade” at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Rijeka.
- On 3.12. 2007 she obtained the scientific title of research associate. From 2007-2012 was th Head of the scientific research project of the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia “Stress, occlusal trauma and oral-surgical pathology” no. 062-0650446-0499.
- From 1.12.2008. she holds a scientific-teaching title of assistant professor at the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- On 24. 5. 2010 she obtained the scientific title of senior research associate. In her many years of scientific work, she has published over 70 scientific and professional papers recognized in world journals and cited in Current Contents. She is a lecturer at a number of domestic and foreign professional and scientific congresses and lectures, as well as an educator of a number of dentists in ongoing education courses. She has also been a mentor for master and doctoral dissertations several times; as well as the promoter of new doctors of science in Rijeka. As a reviewer of scientific papers, she has worked for journals such as Medical Science Monitor, Journal of Oral Rehabilitation, Collegium Antropologicum and Clinical and Experimental Medical Letters. She was also a reviewer for the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports for scientific research projects.
- She transferred her many years of experience both domestically and worldwide to her private practice and continued her education and training – today the VILADENS dental center is a successful medical center specializing in ORAL SURGERY, GENERAL DENTAL MEDICINE, ORTHODONTICS AND X-RAY DIAGNOSTICS. She actively speaks Italian and English.
Škrgatić Sandra, dental assistant
Sandra Škrgatić is our nurse born in Rijeka in 1982. After completing primary education, she enrolled in secondary medical school, majoring in nurse-echnician. After completing her internship and many years of experience working in dental clinics, she acquired the title of dental assistant, which is still her main activity. In the Viladens clinic, in addition to dental assistance, she also specializes in the field of oral surgery, thus becoming an instrumentalist in the operating room. Sandra is friendly, cheerful and always smiling. In her work, she is very meticulous and punctual. Always ready to relax the patient with a joke as well as answer any additional questions. A caring and friendly approach is exactly what you need in such institutions, and Sandra provides it with a lot of will and desire to make your stay with us as pleasant as possible.
She likes to spend his free time in nature, hiking and reading books.
Paoletić Mirta, Administrator
Mirta Paoletić was born in Rijeka in 1991. After finishing primary school, she enrolled in Prva Riječka Hrvaska Gimnazija in Rijeka, where she studied Italian and English, as well as German.
After high school, she enrolled in the study of foreign languages and literature at the Faculty of Philosophy, at the University of Trieste, where she decided to study English and Spanish language and literature. During her studies, she translates texts into various languages, thus improving her knowledge. She is fluent in English, Italian and Spanish.
She works as an administrator and her role is to assist in booking appointments and patient accommodation. She will patiently and in detail answer all inquiries by phone or e-mail, and further explain everything related to the procedure that awaits you or that you have performed.
Her wide and cheerful smile leaves no one indifferent and is a pleasant refreshment at the very entrance to the clinic.
(Klikni na ikonu za početak razgovora)